1. Create your Amazon AWS account, and make note of your Access Key and Secret Key credentials.
2. Create a Bucket using Amazon's S3 service that you will use to store your project's Anahita files.
3. Login to Anahita's Administrator panel, and navigate to the "Storage - Amazon S3" plugin (Extend -> Plugin Manager -> Storage - Amazon S3.
4. Enter your Amazon S3 security credentials and bucket / folder information in the "Parameters" area:
- “The folder to store the data” (Anahita will create this folder) - “Bucket” - “Access Key” - “Secret Key”
5. Set the Plugin to the “Published” state in order to activate it.
6. Anahita should now create a folder in your selected S3 Bucket for storing user's avatars, photos, etc. You can double-check this by loging into Amazon S3 and navigating to your project's Bucket, where you should now see the folder that you entered in the plugin parameters.