An actor has:
- an identity (avatar, information)
- stories to tell
- list of applications
People, groups, events, organizations are examples of actors.
A person actor is the admin of his or her profile.
An actor maybe administered by several people (group, event, organization)
Site admins can administer all actors regardless
Actors may not own other actors
If an actor is followable, other actors can follow it. A followable actor can block followers.
If an actor is leadable, they can follow. They can also be blocked.
If actor is followable
- leaders (for leadable actors)
If actor is leadable
- If an actor follows another actor, the leader's admins are notified.
- If an actor likes a node and the node has an author, then the node's author gets notified.
- Subscribable Nodes: when an actor likes or comments on a node, the node's subscribers get notified. The actor subscribes to the node upon liking or commenting. An author becomes a subscriber of the node they've just created.
- None-Subscribable Nodes: when an actor likes a none-subscribable node, the authors get notified.
Notification Settings Options:
- All the apps that create a notification
- Only the mediums the follower is subscribed to (following) + New Posts
To Publish a Medium:
To Delete a Medium:
To Edit a Medium:
- admins + author
To Set Privacy
Reactions (Comments & Likes)
To Comment and Like: