Hello. I'm trying to get a basic installation of Anahita under MAMP working. I've tried several times. My environment meets all of the requirements in the README.md. The only difference is the mysql server is not running under MAMP but rather outside the environment - but that should be fine. mysql connectivity isn't an issue. I'm having several issues:
- I create the initial admin user. Subsequent user creation I click a verification link and it says the URL cannot be found.
- "Plugins" under Site Settings says "Something went wrong!"
- The main page (index.php) only shows "Streams, Stores, Articles, To-dos, Photos, Topics" in a bullet-pointed list. No banner, nothing else shown. And their links don't even work.
- Apache error_log shows "File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/sites/gemsocial/anahita/www/com_composer, referer: http://gemsocial:8888/index.php"
- Is there a more complete document with basic installation instructions somewhere that I'm missing?
- I also tried enabling the Rewrite Engine in both the Apache configuration as well as Site Settings.
- Also, I used the github latest branch as well as the stable version via the composer.phar create-project command. Speaking of which, should there be a symlink from "composer.phar" to "composer" (and where)?Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks!